GHCS Weekly Newsletter, Sunday Jan 28, 2015
1. Sponsorship for the 2015 CNY Gala
2. Last week for dropping and switching classes and deadline for the tuition payment
3. Classroom changes and new classes
4. No badminton classes for the spring semester
5. Summer program announcement
6. Seminar on Financial planning Feb 8, @2:00 by Wei Yong
7. Visa services will be in our school on Feb 1.
8. Dance party Friday, 1/23/2015, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
9. Food Sale on this Sunday , 1:30-5:00pm
Information on badminton classes for the spring semester
I am very sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel the badminton classes for this semester. Last Sunday, we discovered that the small gym was occupied by other sport activities. We informed MCCC and received an apology from the College Scheduling Coordinator on Monday.
It turned out that the activities were scheduled by other MCCC's department and didn't inform their college scheduling department. I apologize for the trouble you had last Sunday.
Now, we found out that the small gym won't be available for us until the middle of March. However, MCCC's Scheduling has agreed to let us to use when the gym is available for the publis. It seems we could use it from the middle of March through to the end of April.
Due to the confusion caused by this matter, GHCS has decided to cancel all the badminton classes and send refunds to whoever paid them. (Payments via PayPal will be refunded by PayPal.) Once the gym is again available for us, the school will inform you. Parents will not be charged and the school will cover all rental fees. Since the space is limited, the rule of first come first severed will apply.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by this matter and thank you for your understanding.
GHCS Management Team
Room 345, Parkhouse Hall
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania 19422
PO BOX 444
Spring House, PA 19477